I am beginning to wonder if boa's hibernate. Coco does not like her light on anymore and after letting her stay in the doll box for a week or so she refused to go back in her cage. Freedom feels good, perhaps?
Logan let her wander where she wanted (in the closet of course - we do have
some limits) and she decided she wanted to snuggle in between the blankets on the shelf. Who are we to tell her otherwise?
4 comments:
Now HERE is your big parenting problem (remember when you thought it was letting Ethan eat old pudding?).....
YOU are the mother here and YOU can tell Ms. Boa where she can live!!!! Now I'm really never coming to Arkansas. What if I were to need a blanket?
You crack me up, Sherri. Believe me, if you ever come to Arkansas we will sterilize everything and even take the snakes out of the guest room closet (haha). Unfortunately, we find that relatives to West of us never venture out East of Arizona and Utah. We aren't that bad - promise!!
Hey...I venture out...
Y I K E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment