Renee Tulley is an 83 year-old Holocaust survivor. She is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Her memories of her time in the concentration camps is amazing. This video interview was done by Mike Berry, a high school teacher in California.
It is 30 minutes long - so watch it when you have time.
In an article about Ms. Tulley last December she said: "My attitude is we all have to go through trials in life. Some of them are small. Some of them are big. I was in a big trial, but I was lucky to have survived it. So I'm taking the good part out of it, I survived and learned tremendous lessons in life -- a lesson that regardless of what happens to you, you can make it."
She is sharp as a tack with a great sense of humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment