10 Highlights from this week:
1. Rain, rain and more rain. More than 10 inches in four days. My own personal version of Niagara Falls in my own back yard raised flower beds.
2. Wondering if and when I will ever lose weight (just wondering, mind you, not actually doing anything about it).
3. More wondering as I accept the offer of a yummy s'more brownie.
4. Organizing my year supply of food storage (you gasp, but it is true, I ventured into the dark hole that is my food storage and I organized).
5. Looking in vain for my camera. It has been lost since our trip to Mississippi. (hence the reason for a pictureless blog)
6. Sitting at my computer in front of a blank screen wondering how I will get that elusive research paper written.
7. Deciding to read a book while the other half of my brain works on that research paper.
8. Converting the household members into signers. Each night we have little mini-lessons. No one can talk unless they are also signing.
9. Deciding to take a quick nap while my other conscious works on that research paper.
10. Pretending to do pushups and other exercises while watching "The Three Musketeers". I hear that physical exercise stimulates the creative side (for writing that research paper).
Sigh....it's been a busy week.
2 comments:
I organized my food storage TOO!! I thought I'd take a picture of the storage room but when it was all said and done, I realized how much more I needed :(
I still have a ways to go, but I have so much more than when I had ALL the kids at home. I sometimes wonder why I am still a fanatic. I will only have two kids at home. But there is the principal of the matter, right? I still strive to get it right. And I feel so much more at peace! Now the challenge is to make sure I am cooking with all of it.
Post a Comment