Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flashback

I am really bummed about not finding my camera. Maybe that is a sign I need a new one. What kind did you get, Sami?

I managed to stay eye-dry today, but I have a terrible headache. A nurse came into school today (I was subbing) and gave a speech on avoiding the flu. I have been a little paranoid ever since.........do you know how many door knobs we touch in a single day???

This is a cute picture of Ethan and Claire when Claire was only about 6 weeks old. She didn't sleep then, and she still doesn't. Definitely doesn't take after her grandma!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Susie,
Here is my camera. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8929699&type=product&id=1214611419717
It was kind of expensive, but it takes some fabulous pictures. In fact I took all of Zeb's birthday pics instead of taking him to photographer. I had them printed in vaious sizes at Walgreens..they turned out great. I will do the same for Rose and Journee's birthday pics.