Monday, September 21, 2009

WHAAAAAA


Yes, I am a 40 something and I almost broke down in class tonight. Right there, right in front of everyone. (Actually I was sitting in the back row, so maybe only the professor would of noticed, until the loud wails were emitted.)

There were several girls who broke down in class over the summer, but I stayed strong.

I must not of had enough chocolate today because I almost started sobbing. But I knew if it started, I would not get it to stop. School work became just a wee bit overwhelming.

I am glad to know I have a little self-control left in me ;-)

5 comments:

Sam said...

That is sad:-(
What was the straw that "broke the cammel's back?"

The McEwans said...

You are doing so good Mom!! You can DO IT!

Sherri said...

Susie, I just want you to know that I am 100 something and I regularly break down....for no earthly reason! So, keep up all the good work. You will make it!!!!

Susie said...

You are all very kind. I think I am tired of studying and thinking, to be honest. Good thing I don't have to support the family, we would be in a world of hurt! She just kept piling on work that I wasn't expecting...I do have a routine, you know, and she is making my life......shall we just say, "difficult."

Jessica said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day- and I didn't even know it when I saw you Tues. I feel like a bad blog stalker! When Randy's studying for classes I'm off the computer. Always remember that it's ok to cry (but probably not in class) and if you ever need a crying buddy I'm here for you- no one ever cries alone near me!