
A little bit of Bryan's letter this week:
I'm doing ok here. Getting things done, we had a pretty busy week. We started our splits with the zone leaders which was wonderful. I actually felt like a missionary again. I got to teach, to contact, and study. It makes a difference. We went on 24 hour splits. We got some roll up mattresses and packed our clothes and didn't come back to the mission home for 3 days. Wonderful. Although I've kind of re-adapted to having a hot shower. Do cockroaches bite? Cause Mccarthy Hill apartment has a lot of them and I woke up with red bites or something all over my feet and arms. I think they do but I'm not quite sure. There are too many roaches, man, everyone else wonders why I freak about them. Especially when I can pick up lizards and geckos no problem. I don't know. I have an extremely deep loathing for them. I'm really hungry too. We need to go buy something, but I'm getting really sick of buying out. I'm still refusing to cook in the apartment. Too many "cooks" in the kitchen, and they crawl over everything. Anyways.......send my love to everyone. Hope the week goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment