This is his work uniform sans the glasses. The only bad part about him having a job is now we aren't as free to go where we want when we want because I hate to leave the kids at home.
Sigh...I hate it when they start getting older......
Oh, yes, he is working at a grocery store just down the street from us. Quick, easy, short drive and they work well with the high school students' schedules.
I wonder when he will take me out for mexican....?????
3 comments:
Is Logan working at Food King? Randy worked there for years. That's where he learned how to tie a tie! ;-)
I look forward to having him carry out my groceries!
Yes, he is! And he would love to carry out your groceries! That is funny, did you recognize the "uniform" from when Randy had to wear it, lol.
I did recognize the uniform! I love a guy in uniform!
He worked for Mr. H for a loooong time. I'm sure he'd remember Randy.
We used to joke that he stayed so thin because he did that super-fast stock boy walk. Of course, that was years ago. He's been at Bryce for 17 years-yikes!
Post a Comment